Thailand NBTC is the abbreviation of “National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Bureau”. It belongs to the typical government administrative department and has the power of administrative punishment. Similar to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of China, it is also the competent authority of telecommunication products and telecommunication networks. From July 1, 2008, for telecommunications equipment and telecommunications terminal equipment, the existing mandatory specifications for mobile communication products will be expanded to wireless related products. In general, wireless products such as mobile phones exported to Thailand are required to obtain Thai NBTC certification before they can be sold in the local market.
Thailand NBTC certified product classification
The range of telecommunications equipment sold in Thailand subject to NTC control is divided into three groups:
Class A: Registration
Class B: Approval Certification
SDOC: Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity
Class A Approval: The product must be tested in an NTC-designated laboratory and provided with the NTC required data to obtain the login number and certificate.
The Class B Approval certification program is the same as the Class A product category. It can only use foreign reports such as FCC, CE, CB ... to apply for certification in the transfer mode, and must also obtain the login number and certification.
SDOC Declaration of Conformity (SDOC) This part of the product certification is a voluntary model. It must be completed by the local representative of the customer in Thailand. The SDOC form is completed and sent to the NTC for reference.
Thailand NBTC certification covers specific products as follows:
RF/Telecom, Mobile, Phone, Equipment terminal or concerning with Telecommunication.
NBTC has no specified labeling requirements.
The new product certification label draft introduces NBTC's E-labeling method, and the NBTC label is changed from free to charging. (All labels must be purchased from NBTC, not self-printed, one baht per dollar.)
Thailand NBCT certification application process
1. Provide product manual and instruction manual.
2. The customer fills in the test application form and provides product information.
3. Confirm the test standard; arrange the test.
4. Renovation of customer products and scheduling of tests.
5. The test is completed and a draft report is arranged.
6. The customer confirms the report information, confirms OK, and seals the report.
7. Key points: Apply NBTC certification with CE report + Thailand deviation.
Thailand NBTC certification required information
1. Prototype 1-2PCS.
2. Product manual, in accordance with the instructions, instructions for use.
3. Adapter Security Report (LVD Report) EN60065 report or EN60950 report or EN62368 report.
4. List of key components; key component certificate (UL certification / ETL certification); and provide key component models Manufacturer UL/ETL certificate number
5. Product label and outer packaging picture
6. Use the ambient temperature tc °C to withstand the temperature ta °C~.
Thailand NBTC directive certification notes:
1. The normal voltage standard is 220V 50Hz/60Hz; if the plug adapter is to comply with IEC60065 standard or IEC60950 standard or the new standard IEC62368, the plug adapter needs to be 220V-240V 50Hz/60Hz European plug; if it is the rated voltage of the desk lamp, it must be 220V;
2. Label requirements: text requirements English content must include: product name, model, manufacturer, technical parameters (voltage standard 220V-240V, 230V, 240V, 230V-240V are OK), identifier, country of origin (made in china )
3. Outsourcing box requirements: on the basis of the label + energy efficiency level + ROHS detection + quantity + size
As a pioneer and leader in third-party testing and certification services in China, NTEK has extensive experience in testing and certification, and enjoys the reputation of “the shortest cycle, the highest efficiency, and the handling of abnormal experience”. NTEK can provide customers with inspection and certification services including kitchen utensils, lighting, electronic and electrical, communication equipment, audio and video equipment, toys, child safety seats, baby carriages, etc. The test report has international credibility.
Free question answering line:
Any questions about testing and certification, we will give you the full answer, service to your satisfaction!